The Future of a business depends on Social Media Interaction…
If you’re hesitant about getting involved with Facebook, then this post will hopefully make you change or at least start in the right direction when it comes to your Facebook Business Page(s).
But before we look at the training here are the main reasons why you SHOULD be on Facebook…
Why Your Business Should Be On Facebook
If you thought that having a Facebook presence is optional these facts will change your mind…
- Facebook is the #1 website in the world (since 2013)
- There are over 1 billion people on Facebook and more than 500,000 login every day
- 5 new Facebook profiles are created every second. On average, a user spend 20 minutes on Facebook per visit
510,000 comments are posted every single minute.
- 42% of marketers say Facebook is critical or important to their business
- 53% of shoppers who click through from a Facebook page make a purchase
- Consumers who follow a link to a retail site from Facebook spend an average of $100
- 51% of fans are more likely to purchase from brands they “like” on Facebook
- A Facebook like is worth an average of $175+
- 68% of marketers say Facebook ads are effective in fan and customer acquisition
And much much more…
Facebook pages have evolved so much these last few years and it’s an entirely new ball game.
Luckily for you you don’t have to worry about figuring Facebook Pages out. You don’t have to worry about old and ineffective strategies that worked back in 2011 that some people are still teaching.
The training below will show you how to start in the right direction…
Video 1 – FB Overview
Video 2 – Finding A Niche
Video 3 – Creating Your Page