The term ‘BootstrappingStrategies.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ is a Business Name of Divergent Business Solutions Limited, registered in England & Wales (Reg. No: 7345690) and refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 145-157 ST. John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
BootstrappingStrategies.com’ Cancellation Policy
A customer may cancel a product with a recurring billing subscription at any time. A cancellation means that no future payments are charged to the customer’s account. The cancellation of a recurring billing product does not generate a refund – it will only stop any future payments.
BootstrappingStrategies.com’ Refund Policy
BootstrappingStrategies.com has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality products and services. To promote customer satisfaction, we will refund a purchase, including but not limited to the following:
- If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within 60 days of purchase;
- if the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized;
- In order to comply with credit card industry rules, PayPal terms of service, UK law, and requests from verified UK judiciary or law enforcement agents; or
- For any other reason BootstrappingStrategies.com deems appropriate.
If you would like to request a refund, you may reach us by:
Phone during business hours 8am to 5pm GMT
– Call +44 2033188582
Email 24 hours a day
– sales [at] strategiconlineprofits .net
Open a Ticket (please allow 24-48hours to get back to you)
You must notify us within 60 days from the date of purchase. We will refund you to the Credit Card you paid with. If you paid by cash or check, we will refund you by check. We will acknowledge your refund request within 2 business days. We will then notify you that your refund has been processed.
Please note: It will take up to 3 business days for the credit to reflect on your credit card. If you have any question, please contact us at the numbers above and we can give you a real-time status on your refund.
Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
Once payment is made and the transaction is confirmed with the merchant, you will be able to create your own login and password during this process for full access to the product or service you purchased. Once both steps are completed, you will be sent an email confirmation and a receipt of your payment details & subsequently your login details and instructions on how to access the products and/or services. Delivery is usually immediate and you can access the site right away. If there are any problems whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will aim to rectify this ASAP for you.
Please understand that the goods delivered are in electronic form and no tangible items are actually shipped by mail to you.