We at BootstrappingStrategies.com and our affiliated companies worldwide are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When accessing our Website, BootstrappingStrategies.com will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- email address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. BootstrappingStrategies.com may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, BootstrappingStrategies.com uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site as well as break the tracking to affiliate commissions.
Remarketing, Retargeting & Other Similar Audience Technologies
BootstrappingStrategies.com also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie and Facebook tracking pixel. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN) and on Facebook. As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
BootstrappingStrategies.com is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age although we currently do not take steps to verify the user to that extent.
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible. If you have such concerns please send us an email at support [at] BootstrappingStrategies.com