How To Setup and Connect A Squeeze Page (Part 2 of the sales funnel training)
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″]This is part II of the training on bootstrapping an online business using sales funnels. In the 1st video I’ve shown you how to set up a simple sales funnel and monetize it using 3rd party services. This training shows you how to setup a squeeze page, hosting it yourself and connect it to your AR.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- How To Setup a squeeze page and host it yourself (template included)
- How To Connect the squeeze page to your auto-responder (the DIY way).
- How To Collect Leads/Prospects for follow up marketing whether they do or they don’t buy what you sell immediately.
Basically this training covers tech things I wish I had someone showing them to me when I was first starting out. Now am more into “done-for-me” things to save time but still :-). Hope you like this. Let me know what you think below.[/text_block]
[fb_comments style=”light” title=”Leave%20A%20Comment%20Below” lang=”en_US” posts_number=”50″ width=”620″ order=”social”]
[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]Here are the resources I use in this training:
- Download the Squeeze Template for the training HERE
- Aweber – I use and show you how to use this autoresponder in the training
- Download the Free Web Page Editor Kompozer to edit the page HERE